35 days to go, and all's well

Baby
Just finished our baby class yesterday and I've got "daddy boot camp" coming up soon to round out our formal training.
At our last prenatal visit, all measurements were normal and the heartbeat was strong, so baby Z's coming along quite nicely.
Logistically, we'll be delivering at Meriter, and we're using the midwives. Very happy with both, thusfar.
We've also been asked where we're registered, so I'll unashamedly point you to Target's baby registry.
Corporate
The news of our merger has been announced
Basement
2 walls are insulated and framed, so there most certainly has been progress, thanks to some family help. Next up is replacing a couple of windows with glass blocks.
Political
This blog is not for posting political ramblings. I've got a separate blog for that.
Other
UW Women's hockey team are the national champs! Congrats Badgers!
Now we regret only going to a few of their games this year. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home