zadblog

So what is this "zadblog" thing? It's a place where I can post news, thoughts and random rantings. I can say with great certainty that this will evolve. I'll probably spin off separate blogs for different topics - baby, work, home renovation, politics. That way, folk looking for baby news don't have to see my latest drywalling blunder or my "siding with the terrorists" by believing that thou shalt not kill.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers' Day to me

Spent the entire day with my wife and daughter. Even mundane stuff like shopping is a good day when the gals are part of it. Holding, feeding, changing, playing, pushing the stroller - it's all good when you've got a new baby.

Oh yea, and the double cheeseburger and free sundae, new shirts and new books (if they turn out to be good, I'll let ya know) also helped make a good first Daddy's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home